BC Bus North
BC Bus North offers northern B.C. residents a dependable method in which to travel the area. Travel from Prince George to Smithers on Thursdays and Saturdays. Return trip available on Fridays and Sundays
Smithers & District Transit System
- Route 22 Smithers/Telkwa Operates Monday thru Saturday
- Route 23: Smithers/Moricetown Operates Monday thru Saturday
Bulkley Nechako Regional Transit System
- Route 161: Prince George / Burns Lake Operates Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- Route 162: Smithers/Burns Lake Operates Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Northern Health Connections is an affordable travel service for patients needing to travel for out-of-town medical appointments in northern B.C. and Vancouver.
- The District of Vanderhoof, together with Saik’uz First Nation, offer a FREE community transportation service. The bus has a capacity of 12 passengers and 2 wheelchair spots, and runs 5 days a week, Monday to Friday.
- The Fraser Lake Community Transportation Vehicle services the areas of Fraser Lake, François Lake Road to Parker Subdivision, Endako, Stellaquo, Lejac, Dry William, Fort Fraser, Nadleh, and Stella Road (Northshore).
- The Binche Community Bus provides safe and affordable transportation to the communities of Binche, Tl’azt’en, Nak’azdli, and Fort St. James.
- Granisle Transportation Services provides service from Granisle to Burns Lake, Houston, Smithers, and Topley.
- NTBB Community Transportation Program services the Southside and offers transportation at commuter’s request.
Takla Lake Community Bus
- COMING SOON
Via Rail Canada
Stations and/or stops located in Burns Lake, Endako, Fort Fraser, Houston, Telkwa, Smithers, and Vanderhoof. Find station information at https://www.viarail.ca/en/explore-our-destinations/stations/list
Fort St. James
- Tee Kay Taxi Service – 250-996-8339
- E-Z Cabs – 250-845-2348
- BV Taxi Services – 250-847-2306
- Smithers High Way Cab Co. – 250-847-2242
- Riverside Taxi – 250-570-3331