Industrial Land Inventories
The Industrial Land Use Inventory Studies were completed in 2010 and serve as a resource tool for the following:
- Planning and decision making regarding industrial land use policies and regulations.
- As an identification of assets and opportunities for incorporation in economic development and marketing initiatives
- Developers, investors and the real estate industry to assist in the identification of current industrial land development opportunities
- The identification of Crown Lands needed for economic development and economic diversification efforts
- To demonstrate to the Agricultural Land Commission the community needs for the release of certain lands for industrial uses.